Top 50 New Years Resolutions
Well well, another year gone, another year older, more things accomplished, and many more things left unsaid or undone. The end of the year is a time to reflect on the adventures we had, or lack thereof. More importantly though, it is a time to start planning on how to make the next year even better.
Yup, you guessed it, time to talk about New Year's resolutions kids. Best get thinking before that ball drops at midnight!
Compiled by yours truly is some New Year's resolutions, from the most common, to some personal ones, to the very outrageous that we want to happen. Feel free to comment and add your own if I have missed anything! Without further ado, here they are!
1. Travel more (London calling?)
2. Do better in school
3. Start going to the gym/lose 5 pounds
4. Find a significant other
5. Find a perfect job or internship
6. Get married
7. Stop drinking so much
8. Take up a new hobby
9. Learn to play an instrument
10. Change up your fashion style
11. Get a new wardrobe (out with the old, in with the new!)
12. Get a pet
13. Spend more time with family
14. Read a book (SHEI magazine perhaps?)
15. Spend less time on Netflix (who are we kidding...)
16. Get a Netflix (BINGO!)
17. Spend less money
18. Go abroad
19. Do something spontaneous
20. Try new foods
21. Learn how to cook those foods
22. Less time on facebook
23. Take more pictures
24. Organize those photos (Instagram anyone?)
25. Do something for charity
26. Socialize more in person than online or over the phone
27. Watch less tv (Homeland is always the exception to this of course)
28. Run a marathon
29. Learn how to run (for those of us who are actively disinclined)
30. Bungee jump
31. Memorize the map of the world (know the world, then see it!!)
32. Quit smoking
33. Eat less chocolate
34. Read or buy a newspaper (help a dying breed!)
35. Go to the movies more
36. Watch tv on an actual tv screen more
37. Give the laptop a rest (nearly impossible)
39. Meet more people
40. Get famous (youtube anyone?)
41. Stop judging people
42. Go on a detox
43. Get more sleep
44. Stop procrastinating
45. Learn a new language
46. Try yoga
47. Worry less
48. Go for a daily walk
49. Meet a celebrity
50. Get/get rid of a tattoo
Oh the possibilities are endless!
Add some more if you think we missed some, just comment! Keep some of these in mind as you begin to plan the next year out!
Hope you have a wonderful new year with all of your family and friends, enjoy it and try to stick with those resolutions!
And remember if they don’t work out, there is always next year!
What are you doing New Years Eve? Watch the video because Zoey Deschanel and Joseph Gordon Levitt are amazing.